In Corporate Training, one cannot deny the significance of a training batch. When learning is delivered in batches, learners meant to receive a similar type of training are grouped together. This streamlines the process of training delivery and makes learning more organized and efficient.
Now, in order to create a batch, you can use the services of full-fledged LMS like PlayAblo. PlayAblo allows a facilitator to organize specific training for certain batches or assign specific courses to specific user sets. Another upside of using the platform is – facilitators can assign only the relevant modules or topics per course as well. This is very important since, sometimes, an entire course may not be required for a certain batch; only specific modules may be relevant.
Additionally, with PlayAblo, facilitators also have the option to assign multiple courses to a training batch or a single user to a particular course. Let’s now understand the process in more detail:
How does PlayAblo enable you to create batches?
Using the PlayAblo LMS, only facilitators can create batches. Here’s how:
- Click on ‘Create Batch’ to create a new training batch
- Select ‘Start date’ and ‘End date.’
- Provide a ‘Name’ to the training batch.
- Select the ‘Grace Period’ of the training batch in days. (Grace period will give additional days of access after the end date)
- ‘SAVE’ the details and message ‘Batch Created’ will be displayed.
- The left side window displays all published courses.
- Drag relevant courses to the right window and save. You can only assign only the relevant modules or topics per course as well. Additionally, you also have the option to assign multiple courses to a training batch or a single user to a course.
- ‘Map Users’ to the batch by selecting individual learners or click on the ‘Select All’ button to select all users.
- We can also edit the training batch by clicking the edit option
Please note that once the learner starts an assigned course that is part of the training batch, you cannot remove the courses from the batch.
As we already mentioned before, creating batches is extremely important while delivering training via an LMS. This feature divides targeted training courses among specific learners and hence, makes the entire process of training delivery completely seamless.